Thursday, September 10, 2009

One problem with electronic communication!

So I was talking to someone through facebook and this morning I replied only to find another reply to me from this person this afternoon. And apparently this person thought that I was all mad or something from the comment I made this morning, yet I haven't been upset today at all. (in fact today was great since I did really good on a test) So I don't have anything against facebook, e-mail, texting or whatever but it can be frusterating when someone reads you wrong when the conversation was through facebook. (and when you tell them you weren't mad they don't believe you because it was through facebook) So talking on the phone or in person often times is much better...don't you all think?

2 comments:

Eric and Caralee said...

Yes, it's a little hard to hear tone of voice through an email!

Jessio said...

Isn't it silly? People really should actually talk to each other more and rely on technology less. It can create all kinds of communication problems.