Thursday, October 29, 2009

How ever does that work?

So I was talking to a girl in one of my classes and she was telling me that she had like four tests in one week. But the majority of her classes are on tuesday and thursday, so she ended up having two one each day. And the funny thing is that she got A's on all four tests, which you would think wouldn't happen considering if there are that many and so close together there wouldn't be time to study for all of them. But she told me that she usually does better when they're all close together and what not. So when she was telling me about that I was thinking that to bad that didn't happen like that for me more often. But guess what? For at least the last two weeks I've had tons of stuff to do and I'm always running around. And I'm normally not the kind that gets headaches, but in the last few weeks I've had several stress headaches. But what's made it worse is that this research project that I was in on slowed down and so for the majority of the semester I've put in about 25 hours and that's about it. Well, suddenly just last week the professor e-mailed me and had this huge list of stuff that I could come and do. And I need like 50 more hours for my practicum and so I kind of have to do it, even though I don't have a single bit of time. So due to that I am insanely busy...:) But I had this stats test today and believe it or not after only studying for it for about three hours I got an A. So how does that work? Yeah about like the girl in my class who got all A's on her four tests that we're all together. Maybe if I started doing it like that then maybe I'd get all A's. (so I should just stick with being insanely busy the rest of the semester and then I'll get all As)

2 comments:

Jessio said...

Sometimes pressure actually helps, in a weird twisted way. You wouldn't think it would, but... sometimes it does! I find myself getting into a working mode and it's like nothing can stop me as long as I just keep going. Sadly, it's doesn't happen very often!

Eric and Caralee said...

I'm the same way as Jessio! I got the best grades when I had at least 18 credits!