Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Maybe it's true...

So I'm in some hard classes this semester, well more like just busy classes and hard ones still the same. In one of my classes we had a take home test and so the other day I was in the computer lab writting a paper and this guy had heard me talking to someone about that class. So he came up to me and asked me if we could compare answers on the test? Well we started comparing and quickly realized that he'd done one section right but I had messed it up with one small error. And so he pointed it out and it was actually a very good thing that I'd ran into him like I did because I later realized that I'd made the same error in the homework. So then on blackbaord there were several people who wanted to do study groups, and I ended up getting in on two different groups which helped alot except that one girl kept telling me to do some stuff not the right way. So today I was in the computer lab again looking at the take home test and trying to decide whether I should do it how that other girl said or do it how I thought I should do it. Well, suddenly this older lady sitting close by turned to me and asked me what I'd gotten since it was kind of the general area where people study for that class at. And so I showed her and I ended up finding out from her that I was doing it right all along and so I talked to her some about the test which deemed to be helpful.
So like a year ago Elder Holland gave a talk in conference about people being angels and helping people. Well, I decided that after running into two people who showed me how to do things right on that test and homework that the angel talk must be true. Because it most definately seemed like I was being watched out for, since I most definately don't have time to have to stick around at USU to retake some hard class or something like that. (well that's a little bit of an exageration because I'm sure I'll pass the class but still the same you get what I mean)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Jeanne,
That is cool that another person was able to help you. Heavenly Father loves us so much. Thanks for spending the weekend with me.