Saturday, October 17, 2009

Insane class anyways...

So I'm in two classes that are pretty much upper division classes and then I have this one that is only a junior level class. And almost everyday this week it'll be the end of the day and I'll think about it and then realize that the only homework I did that day was for that junior level class. So in this class we have four books and assignments that go with every single one of those books. Currently I am working on three different assignments for this class, and I'm pretty sure there is a test in a couple of days too. It's completely insane that a 3000 level class would be harder then 5000 level classes. Well, it's not actually really hard it's just tons of busy work and they're not just little easy papers and projects. But interestingly enough this is the class that I actually have liked the most this semester and somehow I seem to be getting an A in the class which is great considering it's one of the hardest classes of the semester. Well, I guess that I ought to get back to finishing two of the assignments for the class tonight!

4 comments:

Jessio said...

I hate it when teachers assign massive amounts of homework. It's like they forget that students actually have lives, too.

Jeanne Evans said...

And other classes...luckily the other two classes haven't been to overloaded with homework though. Since it would be really bad if all of my classes were like that one.

Ruth said...

That would be tough to keep up with two classes like that. How are you my friend who almost has a birthday?

Jeanne Evans said...

Yuck...I don't want to be 26. If I weren't in Utah it would be as bad though being 26 and not married.