Saturday, October 3, 2009

Who would have thought a Brigham City Temple??

Sorry guys but I've always thought of Brigham City Utah as a Heber/Roosevelt town, not big enough for a temple since Logan is like a half hour off. So when Pres. Monson announced a temple being built in Brigham City I had a jaw dropping experience and Ruth was laughing at me bytheway. (lol) So I guess it's actually bigger then I'm making it sound but I normally just drive straight through on main street and never drive around the actual city. Meaning it's probably big enough for a temple, but still it was a bit of a shocking event. Sadly I won't be in Logan anymore when that happens though, as in when that temple gets dedicated. Well, conference has been amazing thus far but it in the midst of it I have two major tests on monday and tuesday of next week. A terrible weekend for that too happen on and by far the first time ever that I've thought of doing homework on sunday. But that is one thing I will never do...so the A once had in Cultural Diversity might be leaving me quite soon. That's okay though, grades shouldn't be the top one priority in life...right?

1 comment:

Eric and Caralee said...

That is soo unexpected. Eric told me this morning when I was about half asleep..I was thinking maybe because of the weather there in the winter it's a little hard to get to Logan...who knows. Brigham City is actually a pretty good sized little town, but it's pretty close to a few other places too, Willard, Tremonton...