Saturday, October 31, 2009

Which do I like more...

So my roommate was invited by one of her old roommates from last year to a halloween party last night. And it ended up that my roommate convinced me to go with her to this halloween party, but we had to dress up. But it was kind of a problem since I don't really get into Halloween and usually just come up with some random thing at the last second. So this time I couldn't think of anything, but maybe a mummy...which wouldn't work because I didn't want to waste toilet paper. But once again at the last second I noticed that I had some christmas tinsel laying on my floor and a green sheet and green bed cover sitting on my bed. So I hurried and dressed up like a christmas tree, it was actually pretty funny. But I got really hot at the party because of how I was drapped in these green sheets and such. Everyone kept going off about how it was like the best costume ever...but I didn't end up really liking it though because of getting hot and my head kept itching from the tinsel being on my head.

But I think that I actually would say this was the second best costume I've ever had. Because when I was like twelve, Marianne and I decided to use this brown blanket and dress up like a two humped camel. And then we made a camel head to poke out, made from cardboard. So the camel costume was probably the best one I've ever come up with.

To think next year I can't dress up for halloween...to bad huh? But I actually like Christmas more, so I'd be more sad if it were Christmas I were missing. Can't you tell that I like Christmas more since I dressed up like a Christmas tree at halloween?

2 comments:

Jessio said...

Cool! I'm glad you had at least some fun, huh? I don't really like parties, myself.

Eric and Caralee said...

What a brilliant idea, you are much better at coming up with costumes on a fly then I am!